Thursday, 12 December 2013

Winter Playlist Baby

These posts are my favourite posts, I love music and pretty much listen to music all the time, when I am in the bath, in bed, on the loo, everywhere, you get the jist...

Anyway on my old blog I would write a bit about the artist and the song itself however I am too bloody excited to do all that and just want to put down allllllll of my favourite songs at the mo.

Obviously everyone has different taste, I am pretty much into everything bar rock, heavy metal etc. I do particularly love house music, hip hop, R&B, pop, anything mainstream really.

So yeaaah give these songs a listen, some are newer than others but still good and also they aren't in any particular order.


  • Afrojack- The Spark ft. Spree Wilson
  • All About She- Higher (Free)
  • Avicii- Hey Brother
  • Bastilee- Of The Night
  • Birdy- Light Me Up
  • Breach- Everything You Never Had (We Had It All) (Ft. Andreya Triana)
  • Calvin Harris & Alesso feat. Hurts- Under Control
  • Chase & Status- Alice ft, Jacob Banks
  • Childish Gambino- 3005
  • Collider- Jon Hopkins
  • DJ Fresh VS Jay Fay Feat. Ms Dynamite- Dibby Dibby Sound
  • Drake- Worst Behaviour
  • Duke Dumont feat Jax Jones- I Got U 
  • Femme- Fever Boy
  • Future, Miley Cyrus- Real and True ft. Mr Hudson
  • Haim- Forever
  • Jason Derulo- Trumpets
  • Jhené Aiko- Bed Peace (Explicit) ft. Childish Gambino
  • Jhené Aiko- The Worst
  • Lilly Allen- Hard Out Here
  • Pharrell Williams- Happy
  • Rebecca Ferguson- I Hope
  • Rihanna- What Now
  • Route 94- My Love feat. Jess Glynne
  • Sub Focus- Turn Back Time
  • TC- Get Down Low (ShockOne Remix)
  • Tensnake- Coma Cat
  • Tensnake- Love Sublime (ft. Nile Rodgers & Fiora)
  • The 1975- Girl

So there ya 'ave it...


Some of the songs I have had on repeat recently and CANNNOT get enough of. 

Just previewed this post and realised they are most certainly in an order... alphabetical haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment