Thursday, 12 December 2013

Tattoo's

So today I got my first tattoo!

It's something I've wanted to do for literally the past few years now, but out of respect for my parents have put it off, seeing as they've never really been too keen.

 But with my 21st Birthday coming up in January, believe it or not my mum and dad bought it me for my present!

My surname is Hunter and our family motto is 'Cursum Perficio' which means 'I complete the race', there are also translations that say 'I win the race', but to be honest I like both. I decided to get this partly  because I am so close to my family and I am proud to be a Hunter, my family have been there for me always and this reminds me of them. The rose was added to make it look a little prettier and also the fact my name is Rosie kinda gives it away.



As it was my first 'ink' I was a tad nervous, I was expecting my mum to be able to come in with me (for moral support, haha) but she wasn't allowed, which in away was better cos I didn't have anyone to look at and say how much it hurts. Anyway it actually was fine, the first line hurt like a bittttch but after the first few strokes I got used to it and found myself very strangely relaxed and almost snoozing on the bed I was lying on.

I can see how getting tattoo's can become addictive, it was so easy to just go in discuss my design and within the next hour be halfway there to having it finished. It took an hour and fifteen minutes but the time flew by, partly down to the conversation I was having with the tattoo artist who was keeping me amused by telling me some of the strangest tattoo's she had done. She mentioned two boys getting buffalo's on their bottoms which I thought was a rather bum deal! (badumdumccchhhh) 

So yeah getting a tattoo is exciting, but should definitely be something you are sure about getting. I do have a cheeky confession to make, I was considering getting a donkey on my ass, so then I could whip it out and be like 'kisss my asss' and point to the donkey. However some of my friends thought it was ridonculouss which I appreciate it is but I am rather silly like that. Hmmm maybe that will be my second one? 

Who knows?!?!?!




No comments:

Post a Comment