Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Better get this first boring post outa the way.

So a generic post about myself seems the best place to start.

All you need to know is, I am a nearly 21-year old lady (although a few weeks ago when I was interviewing Nottingham's Police and Crime Commissioner and he held the door for me, I said 'Oh ladies first eh', to which he replied 'hmmm I'm not sure about lady' what was that all about?!?! Maybe it was the fact I was interviewing him about alcohol misuse in Nottingham, and at the time I was very hungover and probs had vodka breath- nicee)

Anyway I will be trying to maintain this new blog a lot better than my last, it seemed over the Summer I was just waaaaaaaay to busy.

Gonna try keep all my posts a tad shorter too, probably be putting up pictures, video's, quotes, anything that appeals to me really.

I am a Broadcast Journalism student, always put my friends and family first they are so important.

 I love to parddy, dance, drink, play a bit of hockey and go to the gym.

For anyone who knows me well then they will know I am prettty crazy, but stick with me and I will make you laugh!


Lotsa love
Rosie
X


No comments:

Post a Comment